1 cup of loose granola
3 to 4 tablespoon almond flakes
5 to 6 cashews
5 to 6 dry cranberries
8 to 10 blueberries
5 to 6 walnuts
1 cup of almond milk
half a tablespoon of cinnamon-powder
- Mix two tablespoon chia seeds with a cup of almond milk and refrigerate it overnight.
- Layer the granola into a glass or jar.
- Add the layer of prepared chia seeds.
- Add pinch of cinnamon powder to boost the flavor.
- Add all your choice of nuts and some berries.
- Your crunchy and full of nutritions complete breakfast is ready in less then 5 minutes.