1 cup of milk or semi sweet chocolate chips
2 cups of sweetened shredded coconut
- Melt chocolate in a microwave step by step, do not heat it for more then 45 seconds at one time. Or bring about one to two inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan. Set the heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir chocolate occasionally as it softens.
- In a bowl mix melted chocolate with coconut as required. Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of chia seeds into mixture.
- Mix all ingredients and prepare small truffles with hand or in a mold.
- Roll the truffles into the plate of chia seeds to apply it all over.
- Refrigerate it at least for two hours.
- Yummy energy boosting chia coconut truffles are ready to serve.