Pack of mini pretzel
1 cup of milk/semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate in a microwave step by step, do not heat it for more then 45 seconds at one time. Or bring about one to two inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan. Set the heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir chocolate occasionally as it softens.
- Dip the pretzels in melted chocolate and put it in the chia seeds plate to stick chia all over.
- Put the prepared pretzels on greased paper to let it dry.
- You can use fork spoons to do the whole procedure.
- Refrigerate it for 4 to 5 hours.
- Delicious and full of energy boosting mini pretzels are ready to serve. You can use it as quick snacks or biting snack in party or anything. Kids will love this recipe, too.